Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Mea culpa everyone





Cute cat pictures are the accepted currency of apologies on the internet, right?








I'm very sorry nothing new appeared for a week


Sincere apologies for the lack of content this past week. I was working away from home in London for part of the week, and my family was blighted by illness and teething for the other part which led to no time for writing a half sensible blog post.

"That's all well and good. But what are you going to do to stop it happening again, huh?"


After discussing various ways of getting around this issue with my friend and avid blogger Alec, I have decided to try macroblogging. 

This is going to be a learning curve for all of us. If you would like to let me know if it is working, not working, or have a suggestion please comment below or tweet me.

1 comment:

  1. http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2596/4134966051_8010a0ccf3_z.jpg

    ReplyDelete