Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Inspiring video on how to reduce noise and deliver quality. #inspiring #video #creativemornings

My friend Lloyd sent me a link to this video today. After some fairly shocking statistics about the shear volume of data we (as human beings) create on a daily basis, the presenter Brad Frost goes on to deliver an inspiring message on how we as the creative, impassioned minority of content creators on the internet can help to reduce the noise that people are bombarded with on a daily basis. Well worth 20 minutes of your day. 

Video link: http://vimeo.com/63437853 (Warning: Naughty language)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Too true. It's a shame I finished my teaching for the time being, the video would have gone down a treat with my students. The stats at the beginning are truly frightening...

    ReplyDelete